Celebrity Court Radio
Where Law and Hollywood Meet
1:00- 1:30PM EST Every Sunday
Hosted by Criminal Defense Lawyer Elizabeth Kelley, Celebrity Court counts down the top celebrity legal stories of the week.
She is always joined by A-list guests for A-list conversation.
Although Elizabeth loves practicing law, her favorite part of the week is hosting her show, "Celebrity Court."
What makes this show different than other legal shows is the depth of Elizabeth's experience practicing law, never taking off her criminal defense lawyer hat.
Celebrity Court’s popularity is largely due to the entertaining and provocative guests she has each week.
Past guests have included:
- Gloria Allred, civil rights lawyer
- Dr. Dale Archer, Psychiatrist and Author - "Better than Normal"
- Matt Belloni - Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Jean Casarez, Correspondent, TruTV
- Matthew McCusker, President, American Society of Jury Consultants
- Jim Moret, senior correspondent, Inside Edition
- Former Congressman Bob Ney
- Former Judge Larry Seidlin, the judge who presided over the Anna Nicole Smith body custody hearing
- Curtis Sliwa, radio host, AM 970
- Keith Stroup, Legal Director, NORML
- Chris VanVliet, Entertainment reporter, WOIO
- Dr. Daliah Wachs, Syndicated Radio Host
- Mike Walker, Gossip Columnist, The National Enquirer
- Dr. Cyril Wecht, Forensic Pathologist
- Steven J.J. Weisman, Legal Editor, Talkers Magazine
Frequent Criminal Defense Lawyer Guests
- Daniel Arshak - New York
- Anne Bremner - Seattle
- Richard Jaffe - Birmingham
- Andrea Lyon - Chicago
- Jon May - Miami
- Harvey Silverglate - Boston
- Solomon Weisberg - Washington, DC
- Dr. SunWolf - Santa Clara, CA
AuthorChats features in-depth interviews with writers about their recent works.
Past Guests have included:
Jack Abramoff - "Capitol Games: The Hard Truth about Washington Corruption from America's Most Notorious Lobbyist"
Jose Baez - "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story"
Judge Frederic Block - "Disrobed: An Inside Look at the Life and Work of a Federal Trial Judge"
Sean Colmes - "Thank the Liberals ... for Saving America (And Why You Should Care)"
Alan Dershowitz- "Taking the Stand: My Life in the Law"
Erwin Chemerkinsky - "The Case Against the Supreme Court"
E. Fuller Torrey - "American Psychosis: How the Federal Government Destroyed the Mental Illness Treatment System"